Roof Snow Removal
Our Rooftop Snow Removal Process
- Z Locate gas meter, window wells, etc. to make sure we avoid throwing snow in that area
- ZUse the proper shovels, roof rakes, and the occasional snowblower to avoid damage
- ZSkillfully avoid causing damage to your shingles and property
How Much Does Roof Snow Removal Cost in Fargo?
- EThe amount of snow build-up
- EThe weight of the snow pounds per square foot
- EIce dams and ice dam prevention
- EShingle or roof style
- EIce removal requirements
As well, if we spot ice dams forming on your roof, we will recommend removal. Although this is an additional cost, ice dams left untreated can lead to thousands of dollars in roof repairs.
What Happens When You Don’t Clear Snow Off Your Roof?
- The added weight can lead to roof collapse and structural damage
- Covered roof vents can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning
- Ice dams form leading to leaks
What Is An Ice Dam and How Does It Form?
- ERemoving snow from your roof
- EHaving proper insulation in your attic and home
- EInstalling heat tape to provide radiant roof heat to prevent ice build-up
- EHaving ice dams removed at the first sign of icicles
Our team offers an easy ice dam solution using steam. We can also install heat tape to clear paths for melting snow to safely flow away from your home into your gutters.